French IT Manager at JJW Hotels & Resorts
Paris Based with European Travel
JJW Hotels & Resorts is currently looking for a motivated IT Manager to support 400 employees and 20 hotels – ranging from high-end luxury to budget – in and around France
Primarily based in Paris, the role will require some international travel to Portugal and Austria… as well as to the group’s properties across France.
- At least three years’ experience in a similar role
- Degree in computer science or similar field
- Experience in maintenance / repair of hardware and software
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in remote end-user support
- Availability to work on flexible schedules.
- Fluent French & English (written and spoken)
- Portuguese & German an advantage
About the Role:
- Provide technical assistance to users on various equipment
- Provide customised services to users of different hotels in France
- Apply various rules pertaining to the group's technological infrastructure
- Contribute to the smooth functioning of all helpdesk services at group level
- Contribute to the completion of a range of objectives set by the IT Director
- If necessary, supervise a team of technicians.
Renumeration: From €30,000
Please email cover letter and CV to email@example.com